Base de données musicale
Date de naissance 1.5.1907 à Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Date de décès 13.2.1973 à Los Angeles, CA, Etats-Unis d Amérique
Links greatamericansongbook.net (Anglais)
Ralph Freed (1 May 1907 - February 13, 1973) was an American lyricst and television producer.
Freed's collaborators included Sammy Fain and Harry Barris. With Burton Lane, Freed wrote "How About You?" for the Judy Garland and Mickey Rooney musical Babes on Broadway. The song received an Academy Award nomination for Best Song at the 15th Academy Awards.
- "How About You?"
- "Little Dutch Mill"
- "Who Walks in When I Walk Out?"
- "Mama Don't Allow It"
- "You Leave Me Breathless"
- 1.0 1.1 Ken Bloom (June 2001). American Song: Songwriters, Schirmer Books. URL accessed 20 January 2013.
- (18 January 1997) Billboard, p. 10. ISSN 00062510. URL accessed 20 January 2013.
- Thomas S. Hischak (2 June 2008). The Oxford Companion to the American Musical:Theatre, Film, and Television: Theatre, Film, and Television, p. 264, Oxford University Press. URL accessed 20 January 2013.