Base de données musicale
Date de naissance 28.12.1942 à New York City, NY, Etats-Unis d Amérique
Links www.discogs.com (Anglais)
Allan Schwartzberg (sometimes misspelled as Alan) (born December 28, 1942 in New York City) is a famous studio musician drummer, most of whose recordings were made in the 1970s. He has played on hits such as Gloria Gaynor's "Never Can Say Goodbye". He has played with Kiss, James Brown and Peter Gabriel as well. He also was the drummer of the band Mountain in 1974.
- 1974 - Mountain - Twin Peaks
- 1976 - The Group With No Name - Moon Over Brooklyn
- 1976 - Alice Cooper - Alice Cooper Goes to Hell - various tracks
- 1977 - Peter Gabriel - Peter Gabriel
- 1977 - Meco - Star Wars and Other Galactic Funk
- 1977 - Dan Schafer -Baby Now That I've Found You
- 1978 - Gene Simmons - Gene Simmons
- 1978 - Peter Criss - Peter Criss
- 1979 - Tom Verlaine - Tom Verlaine
- 1980 - Roxy Music - Flesh and Blood - various tracks
- 1981 - Kiss - Music from "The Elder" - drums on "I"
- 1983 - Kit Hain - School For Spies
- 1984 - Roger Daltrey - Parting Should Be Painless
- 1991 - Julian Lennon - Help Yourself
- 2002 - Rod Stewart - It Had to Be You: The Great American Songbook
- Alan Schwartzberg Discography at Discogs. Discogs.com. Archived from the original on 2 June 2010. Retrieved on 2010-06-11.
- Allan Schwartzberg: Discography. Stereosociety.com. Retrieved on 2010-12-04.
- Allan Schwartzberg's home at the Stereo Society. Stereosociety.com. Retrieved on 2010-12-04.
- Vic Firth Artist: ALLAN SCHWARTZBERG. Vicfirth.com. Archived from the original on 25 June 2010. Retrieved on 2010-06-11.