geboren in Liverpool, North West England, Grossbritannien
Links www.movinmusic.co.uk (Englisch)
Mark Flanagan (musician)
||This article includes a list of references or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. Please help to improve this article by introducing more precise citations where appropriate. (October 2011)|
Mark Flanagan (born in Liverpool) is a blues guitarist who plays with Jools Holland's band, The Rhythm And Blues Orchestra. He also fronts the trio "Flanagan", which currently includes himself, Kevin Willoughby and George Double. He is also fronting the band The Fields.
Flanagan is currently living in Suffolk with his partner. Flanagan is one of three children, him.being the middle one, his sister Pat being the eldest and brother Dominic as the youngest.
As Flanagan he released Like A Fool in 2000 the UK under the United Notions Productions label, with Alajih Malik and Gary Foote. In 2002, as Flanagan again, he released The Chosen Few in the UK, under Swashbuckle Records. On The Chosen Few Flanagan consisted of himself, Willoughby and Foote. Aith The Fields he released Down the Wire in August 2005, The Fields being himself, Jimmy Bergin and Barnes Goulding.
- Flanagan - UK Agent. movinmusic.co.uk. Retrieved on 12 March 2012.
- Gary Foot - Recordings - Like A Fool. garyfoot.com. Retrieved on 12 March 2012.
- His website says it was released on 25 Match while Foote's website says it was released on 1 April.
- Gary Foot - Recordings - The Chosen Few. garyfoot.com. Retrieved on 12 March 2012.
- Flanagan - RealAudio and MP3 Downloads. movinmusic.co.uk. Retrieved on 12 March 2012.
- Movinmusic Blues Agency biography
- Review of Jools Holland show in Norfolk on 23 July 2005, with The Fields headlining
- Review of Jools Holland show at the Edinburgh Jazz and Blues Festival 2005, with The Fields headlining
Dieser Artikel basiert auf dem Artikel Mark Flanagan (musician) aus der freien Enzyklopädie Wikipedia und steht unter der GNU-Lizenz für freie Dokumentation.
In der Wikipedia ist eine Liste der Autoren verfügbar.